Friday, November 4, 2011

Thirty Things I'm Thankful For

I know it's very cliché (and early) to do this at this time of year; however, I have been so blessed lately, yes, I said blessed; I just had to do this. For those of you who know me, you know I am a self-pronounced pessimist. I very rarely think positive and if something good happens; I am always thinking, “How can this go wrong,” because I’m actually expecting it to go wrong.

So, when things started looking up for me lately, I was tentative to believe it, and still am. However, I have realized I am not as stressed out as I usually am and have even caught myself smiling a few times. So, I have decided I must thank everyone around me who has helped me smile lately.

I don’t know if I can come up with thirty, but I sure will try. I may surprise myself.

#1  (Again, Cliché again, but so true)
My family. Between mom and daughter nights, my husband making special chip dips and my son backing me up every which way he can with the animal rescue; they have given me much to be thankful for. Sometimes we can take these things for granted, and of course we do much of the time; but these small things make a world of difference in our lives whether we realize it or not. I’m realizing it.

Thank you to my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment